HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

December 27, 2012

Drum roll please... The Winners are.....


Ho ho ho! Thank you soooo much for all the lovely comments!

My girls just finished picking the random numbers from the comments and here they are!! I will need each of you listed below to email me at swest@buttermilkbasin.com by Monday 10 am (Central) with your name and address so I can put you on the list for the club! I will mail out your gift the week after the open house in January - the week of the 21!

Congrats and thanks a BUNCH for following along!

(3) Meredith said...

Love this very cute ornament! However i cannot seem to download it - don't know what I am doing wrong. My favourite Christmas memories are all around decorating the tree with some of the beautiful handmade ornaments sewn by my late mum - they are very precious and bring back such lovely memories.

December 21, 2012 3:51 AM

(7) Darlene D said...

I've enjoyed the hop so much! Thank you for taking the time to organize. I love your little ornament, I'm planning a quilty/wool tree for next year, so that one will definitely be on the list. Looking forward to having family here for Christmas, being together and sharing the celebration of our Saviour's birth with them! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

December 21, 2012 5:13 AM

(37) Kathy said...

Thanks so much for organizing this blog hop. I have found several fun things to add to the "to-do" list. And some great recipes, too!

Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!

December 21, 2012 9:03 AM

(27) Denise Wailgum said...

Thank You for hosting this blog hop, it is always sad to see things end! When I was a child I always loved to hear my father Hum to the Christmas Music, he has past away now, but when I hear Christmas Music and find my~self humming, it always make me think of my father! Happy Holidays!

Denise

December 21, 2012 8:13 AM

(46) WoolenSails said...

I have enjoyed following the hop and visiting the blogs.

With the free patterns and ornaments, I have been making small items that I can pass out at the nursing home, for those who do not get visitors and need some cheer.

Debbie

December 21, 2012 10:07 AM

(75) Can'tstopQuilting said...

Your daughters are beautiful. The ornament is adorable. I enjoyed the blog hop! And I was blessed with a new grandson on the 18th! Happy Holidays! Pam

December 21, 2012 1:51 PM


(77) Prim Gal said...

One more wonderful wooly ornament to addd to my must do's. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to offer this blog hop also.

December 21, 2012 2:21 PM

( 89) Cathy W said...

I really enjoyed the blog hop. Thank you so much for all you do. I like the ornament patterns. Wool applique was my new discovery in 2012. How great it is. Thanks to all for the patterns. Merry Christmas to you and your family

December 21, 2012 5:52 PM


(103) The Wooden Acorn said...

Hi Stacy,

Oh my gosh. The end of your posting is beyond touching. You have to know how much you touch our lives too with your incredible talent. You are a wonderful mom and a wonderful daughter. God will take care of all of you. Merry Christmas dear and thank you for being you.

Christmas Memory: On Christmas Eve, we would get into the car for a Christmas "Light" ride and when we came back home, the presents were magically under the tree. We missed Santa coming down the chimney every single year due to the car ride. It took me 10 years to figure it all out. :-)

December 21, 2012 10:35 PM


(111) Robin C said...

Merry Christmas. I really enjoyed the blog hop. And love your wool ornament.

December 22, 2012 7:33 AM


(124) Mary said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the blog hop and want to thank you for organizing it. Your ornament is very cute. I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas season.

December 23, 2012 3:26 PM


(137) CJ said...

Oh my -- you have no idea how I have enjoyed your blog hop. I am just getting back into life this year after years of caring for my senior family and then battling breast cancer. The internet and quilting have been my saving grace. I have been able to dream of all the beautiful fun items I plan to make. Thank you for sharing.

December 25, 2012 7:03 PM

DeleteDeleteDelete
 

10 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to the winners!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to having a fun surprise next month.

Debbie

Darlene D said...

Woohoo, so excited. Thanks so much.

The Wooden Acorn said...

Sew much fun!! A wonderful surprise. Thanks for all and for being so giving....your are so sweet!

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Congratulations Winner, and thank you Stacy for engineering a very creative blog hop!
Happy New year!

CJ said...

Thank you Stacy -- I am a winner ! Yeah -- Happy New Year to you and your family. Thank you for sharing all that you do with all of us.

jennifer768 said...

Congrats to all the ladies!Thank you Stacy for hosting the giveaway and the blog hop.Happy New Year,Jen

Melanie said...

Congrats to all--- Looks like their luck is changing.... Happy New year...

jody said...

hi stacy, just stopping by to say hi and i hope your holidays have been good! sounds like you will be keeping busy! i am putting christmas away so i can get busy on other things.. i hope to be a bit more self disaplined in the new year..enjoy your upcoming days!!

CantstopQuilting said...

Happy New Year! I really enjoyed the blog hop!

CJ said...

Has anyone received their winnings ? I have not received anything. Sure was looking forward to the fun.

We should be in month 3 and I have not received months one and two.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...